Be carefull to swap with this person Franz Marschal

Punkte Reaktionen
Hi all,

A rather unusual posting from me this time.
I am a little frustrated about one of the members of this forum.
His name is Franz Marshal from Sierndorf - Austria and he offered in the "Tauschbörse section" a rare 20 eurocent (2000) coin from Finnland.
I was the "lucky" one who could swap this coin for 2 Finnish coins from myself.
Last saturday the envelope arrived and which my girlfriend brought to me. She was with me when I opened the envelope... no coin inside.
I have sent him a couple of emails asking him to explain all this. I even sent him some scans of the envelope plus the tiny piece of paper + plastic he put the coin on.
Ofcourse he denies everything.
In his last email to me he claims that I probably took out the coin myself.
Huh :) If I did so, why should I complain.

I asked him to return the 2 coins to me. No surprise to me he claims he didn't get my letter.

We all know it is just a lousy 20 eurocent con but as a collector it doesn't give you a nice feeling.
I have swapped with many of you here and I think that what we all looking for is people we can trust.

Stay away from him.
If he is capable in fooling people for 20 cent he will do it for any amount or value.

The names he is using in this forum are "SOKOLO" and "VOVVOV"

Greetz

Ron

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I did not have problems with him so far... I just got a letter from him yesterday (registered).

That's good news Snappy.
There is another victim in the "EURO Münzen" section.

Greetz

Ron

Zurück
Oben
Sie nutzen einen Adblocker

Sicherlich gibt es Seiten im Internet, die es mit Werbung übertreiben. Dieses Seite gehört nicht dazu!

Aus diesem Grunde bitte ich Sie, Ihren Adblocker zu deaktivieren. Danke!

Ich habe den Adblocker für diese Seite ausgeschaltet