F1 Indianapolis - US

Punkte Reaktionen
Hi all,

As a BIG Formula 1 fan I have ordered two tickets for the GP F1 race in Indianapolis in the US. (28 sept.)

I am looking for info about cheap flights, hotels etc.
I have already found out that flighing to Chigaco and renting a car to drive to Indianapolis is a better choice than to fly directly to Indianapolis.

Well that kind of tricks and tips is what I am looking for.
Thanks for your help.

Original geschrieben von pong38

I have already found out that flighing to Chigaco and renting a car to drive to Indianapolis is a better choice than to fly directly to Indianapolis.

If you will rent a car it is better and cheaper when you rent it from europe. An other advantage is that you get a much better insurence here included.

Re: Re: F1 Indianapolis - US

Original geschrieben von Steppenwolfxx
If you will rent a car it is better and cheaper when you rent it from europe. An other advantage is that you get a much better insurence here included.

Thanks for the tip.
When I was in Orlando & Miami (last August) I found out that renting a car from Alamo is A)cheap B)perfect quality
I got a new PT Cruiser from Chrysler from them with only 20 miles driven :D

Hi Ron,

would you please be so kind to send me a picture of you in your Jos-Verstappen-Shirt in front of the Racetrack? :D

Zurück
Oben
Sie nutzen einen Adblocker

Sicherlich gibt es Seiten im Internet, die es mit Werbung übertreiben. Dieses Seite gehört nicht dazu!

Aus diesem Grunde bitte ich Sie, Ihren Adblocker zu deaktivieren. Danke!

Ich habe den Adblocker für diese Seite ausgeschaltet