Frage zur 2 Euro Gedenkmünze Slowenien 2008

Punkte Reaktionen
Ebay Username
eBay-Logo gothicman73
Hallo,

ich hätte eine Frage zur 2 Euro Gedenkmünze Slowenien 2008:

Ich habe Ende Dezember 2007 einen Brief von der Nationalbank erhalten, das diese den Münzverkauf abgegeben haben an die Dezelna banka slowenije.
In den Brief stehen verschiedene Bestelladressen.
Aber man kann weder dort auf der Seite bestellen, noch per Mail.
Auf der Seite findet man keine Rubrik "Bestellung bzw. Order" und bei E-Mail kommt wohl nur ein Standarttext zurück:

Dear Madam or Sir,

We would like to inform you that due to great demand for collectors' golden and silver coins issued to mark the Slovenian spell as the EU presiding country, and due to great demand for collectors' bi-coloured circulation coins for EUR 3, the Bank of Slovenia has announced the possibility of minting additional coins. Based on a decision to be announced within the following days, Deželna banka Slovenije will begin taking advance orders FOR SOLELY THE ADDITIONALLY MINTED COINS OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED ISSUES, at all its branch offices.

We would kindly ask you to pay attention to the information on the manner in which advance orders for coins may be placed, available on the bank's website Deželna banka Slovenije d.d.. Information will also be available over the phone, just dial our toll free number DBS FON line at +386 (0)80 17 55, each day between 8.00 and 16.00.

Kind regards,

Dezelna banka Slovenije

Hat jemand einen Tip, wie man jetzt dort bestellen kann oder kommt da noch ein anderer Brief ins Haus. Kundennummer habe ich ja.

LG Nightangel

Die 2 Euro Gedenkmünze 2008 von Slowenien kann man jetzt noch nicht bestellen. Die Ausgabe ist für Mai 2008 geplant.

Die 2 Euro Gedenkmünze 2008 von Slowenien kann man jetzt noch nicht bestellen. Die Ausgabe ist für Mai 2008 geplant.

Thank you for your this correct information, but in fact this is not an answer to the question of Nightangel.

I have the same question, I also got this letter from the National Bank of Slovenia and I also got no real answer to my mails I sent to the Dezelna Banka Slowenije.

Does anybody have any idea if the people who had an customernumber with the Bank of Slovenia will get the chance to order the 2 € - coin either by letter or by mail ? Or will it be just like with the 3 € - coin that everything will be sold in the offices of DBS in Slovenia ?

Anybody ?

(sorry for using English, my German is not as good as my countryman and former goalkeeper of Bayern Munchen Jean-Marie Pfaff :D ;))

Does anybody have any idea if the people who had an customernumber with the Bank of Slovenia will get the chance to order the 2 € coin either by letter or by mail? Or will it be just like with the 3 € coin that everything will be sold in the offices of DBS in Slovenia?
Die Deželna banka Slovenije d.d. vertreibt die 3 Euro Münzen nur rollenweise, versendet dazu die Vorausrechnungen per Post an die Kunden mit Nummer, und wird mit den 2 Euro Gedenkmünzen vermutlich ebenso verfahren, wenn es soweit ist.

Die Deželna banka Slovenije d.d. vertreibt die 3 Euro Münzen nur rollenweise, versendet dazu die Vorausrechnungen per Post an die Kunden mit Nummer, und wird mit den 2 Euro Gedenkmünzen vermutlich ebenso verfahren, wenn es soweit ist.

Hi, welche Nummer benötige ich da, reicht da meine Kundennummer von der Bank of Slovenia? Und welche E-Mail Adresse hat diese Dezelna Bank?

So siehts leider aus- Und ich habe auch keine Hoffnung, dass da noch was kommen wird. :(

Why didn't we (I speak for many others as well) get this letter then ?

I have an accountnumber with the Bank of Slovenia (I bought the 2 € Treaty of Rome) ...

deutsch:
Du bist nicht allein. Viele haben bisher nichts bekommen - warum weiß keiner. Zumal ich einen Brief der BSI bekommen hatte, in dem stand, dass ich auf der Liste stehen würde, die der DBS ausgehändigt wurde auf dem der "erlauchte Kreis" notiert wäre. Und ich bin seit dem KMS dabei.

english:
You are not the only one, who is waiting. Many of us didn't received anything - and nobody knows why. I only got a letter from the BSI, that i am on a notification list which was send to the DBS. On this list should be the costumer which are allowed to order the coins from the DBS. And I am a costumer since the first euro coin set.

Zurück
Oben
Sie nutzen einen Adblocker

Sicherlich gibt es Seiten im Internet, die es mit Werbung übertreiben. Dieses Seite gehört nicht dazu!

Aus diesem Grunde bitte ich Sie, Ihren Adblocker zu deaktivieren. Danke!

Ich habe den Adblocker für diese Seite ausgeschaltet