I am sad

Punkte Reaktionen
The sun is shining, temperture is rising and birds are wistling their song.
What a great day to write a nice email to the woman I am thinking about day and night.
My head is red and my heart is bouncing 140 beats per minute when I finally press "SEND".

It won't take long before my love, who is living 1500 km from here, answers my with passion written email.
I will share my lovelife with you. Read and weap...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,
I'm pleased to inform you that we received thousands of requests and for the time being we are considering each one. Therefore you have to wait, in fact now it is not possible to know if you ever will be able to receive them.

Your understanding is appreciated,

My best regards,
Dott. Amalia D'Alascio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

:confused:

How do you call a "broken heart" in German :D

Baai

Ron
(pong38)

Hi Ron,

don't cry, we are all with you and your "gebrochenes Herz"

At least you got a San Marino Set real cheap, didn't you?

Nice to hear from you again
(btw: your 10 €-coin did still not arrive, you should take another post-office indeed)

C'mon, there is hope. She didn't really dump you :)

Besides, if you keep her busy with your annoying little messages, she won't have the time for the really important things in life. Such as ... putting my coins in the mail, tee hee.

Maybe the UFN keeps track of all our e-mail requests, and with each "where-are-my-coins" message your score gets worse?

Groetjes,
Temporarily Rotten Christian

Hi Sonja,

I have a great San Marino set and I consider it as one of my treasures of my euro collection. Thank you for that.
No hope to get a great swap like this ever again for Vatican too :D

Regarding the 10 euro coin...
I have shipped more then 25 of these coins Europe-wide I think.
It is my first (and last) bad experience with the Dutch<->German PTT.
Let me know by PN if you want me to send another one because hope has faded away about this coin.

Greetz from (almost) the beach

Ron

Well Chrisild,

You know how women are...
Call them 4 times a week and you are annoying her. Call them once in 3 months and they are getting angry because you don't pay enough attention to her.
It is like walking in the middle of the path.

I replied to her that I know an old woman (96) who's used to be the neighbour of the Pope in Poland and that by her I will inform him about my feeling of emptyness.
That must impress her :rolleyes:

Ron

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@ Ron,

When the UFN has delivered all the KMS and you are not one of the lucky winners - don't worry!

I've got some Vatican-KMS, they are in my treasury. I'll send you one of these if you don't get one by the UFN.

Also - don't worry - be happy

@Oberlander,
Thanks for offering but I have send you a massive PN :D

@all the others
My goal was to write a nice little lovestory. It wasn't suppose to be a tearjerker. (SONJA translations please)

Greetz

Ron

@Oberlandler

Danke für das Angebot aber ich habe dir eine ??? PN geschickt.

@alle anderen

Mein Ziel war es eine nette kleine Liebesgeschichte zu schreiben. Es sollte nicht zu Tränen rühren. (Sonja Übersetzung bitte)

MfG
Sonja

pong38

Ron
I got the same mail from her
I was not really sad about it, because I expected it.
But if I get a set, you will see mee dancing, jumping and singing, even in the rain.

Zurück
Oben
Sie nutzen einen Adblocker

Sicherlich gibt es Seiten im Internet, die es mit Werbung übertreiben. Dieses Seite gehört nicht dazu!

Aus diesem Grunde bitte ich Sie, Ihren Adblocker zu deaktivieren. Danke!

Ich habe den Adblocker für diese Seite ausgeschaltet