@ Tobias Honscha (neue Frankreich-Gedenkmünzen)

Punkte Reaktionen
Hallo Herr Honscha,

wann bekommen Sie die neuen Gedenkmünzen aus Frankreich?

Viele Grüße aus der Pfalz

Claus

Do you think this question for Herr Honscha is really so important to post it in a forum ?
My suggestion is that if you have a personal question you can use the PN function or send him an email.

I think thats an interesting question for many people in the forum.

I would like to know this, too! :)

With all respect but the quality of this forum is changing very dramaticly and not in a positive way.

@Ben
Nothing personally and I can understand that you have this question too.
But what now... Is this question "hot" for you now it has been posted (AHA erlebnis) or did you wait until somebody else asked this question for you?

Ben Du hast wiedermal recht, alter Gelbling; mich interessiert es zwar nicht, aber sicher viele andere* ;)
Aber einmal würde wirklich reichen, CTStB (was ist das eigentlich für eine Steuer? ;) )
Ron, don't cry: you are allways right of course ;)

*WER SAMMELT WAS? EINTRAGEN!

@gunilla

Well, show me one usefull contribution which you have started here...
I can't find any.

@Ron

there are enough useful contributions, so I don't have to start any.:)

Just think a little bit about yourself and try to be positiv in the future, thats all. And now I don't have said that everything you have written was bad. No, you have posted also many positiv comments. If you have started a contribution I don't know. That was not my point.

Gunilla

Zurück
Oben
Sie nutzen einen Adblocker

Sicherlich gibt es Seiten im Internet, die es mit Werbung übertreiben. Dieses Seite gehört nicht dazu!

Aus diesem Grunde bitte ich Sie, Ihren Adblocker zu deaktivieren. Danke!

Ich habe den Adblocker für diese Seite ausgeschaltet