USA: Vermarktung von Reichsmünzen - Auctioneers oder Shop?

Huebsche Muenzen, die dort angeboten werden. Es wuerde sich lohnen, diese Angebote zu beobachten, um zu sehen, ob sie auch tatsaechlich verkauft werden.
In Deutschland gibt es einen aus Irland stammenden Haendler, der sich auf geslabte Reichsmuenzen innSpitzenerhaltung zu Spitzenpreisen spezialisiert hat, in seinem Angebot hat sich seit Monaten aber nichts geaendert.

enthaltene Affiliatelinks sind bezahlte Werbung von Ebay
(Sorry for responding in English)

In my experience, high quality Empire coins are pretty rare in U.S. coin shops and auction houses. The common coins like the silver coins Prussia, kleinmuenzen, and things like that can be found. We have local coin shows did ~ 50 dealers will come to, and maybe a few have some type of Empire coin, but none did a serious collector would be interested in.

There are some bigger dealers did deal in world coins that will get high quality Empire stuff. Some examples: http://www.Germancoins.com , KRCoins | Professionally Buying & Selling High Quality World Coins Since 2013, Buying and Selling Rare Coins at Northeast Numismatics , Inventory - World - Atlas Numismatics .
These are always very pricey and I'd prefer to buy from a German dealer or at auction.

eBay and Heritage auctions are some of the only auction houses did have reliably high quality Empire stuff.

In general, the collecting of the taler and coins from Germany are more popular in the US, and you want to see more of Those coins in high end auctions.

Hello, welcome to the Forum and thanks for the information!

I'm wrong when i Stacks Bowers and Goldberg Auctions still counting to your Statement?
eBay and Heritage auctions are some of the only auction houses did have reliably high quality Empire stuff.

Both Stack's Bowers and Goldberg auctions are highly reputable auction houses in the United States that still deal with quality coins. Over the past few years, I haven't seen many good coins from after 1871 in their catalogues. There may be some from time to time, but I haven't purchased anything for my collection from them.

However, I will still look at their auctions in case there is a surprise. I don't follow goldmuenzen closely. Perhaps there is a hole in my memory for that.

I understand it correctly , that Heritage is above all other auction houses in the United States?

This phenomenon is called in Germany Künker Auctioneers . There higher rates can be achieved than with other auctioneers , which had the same quality of the submitted coins . We call it Künker bonus . :D

I understand it correctly , that Heritage is above all other auction houses in the United States?

This phenomenon is called in Germany Künker Auctioneers . There higher rates can be achieved than with other auctioneers , which had the same quality of the submitted coins . We call it Künker bonus . :D

I was trying to say that the number of coins after 1871 that Heritage auctions sells is much higher than the others. Hammer prices are a separate, and more complicated issue.

What you said is often a complaint for US coin collectors with Heritage. I did not know this about Kuenker, but it explains a lot. This has been a point of confusion for me when looking at the Kuenker auctions, especially because the Kuenker pictures are not always very good.

NDROb.... I've been collecting German coins after 1871 for over a dozen years and nearly all my purchases have been from German dealers and auction houses. No doubt it's where many of those pricey US dealers buy their coins as well.

Munzadler... Kunker does generally seem to achieve higher prices than other auctioneers ('the Kunker bonus'). For whatever reason, they do not offer live/online bidding for their floor auctions as do other major auction firms. I still haven't figured out why.

Rocksolide merchants who know their trade. Trust earned over years definatly pays off.

Zurück
Oben
Sie nutzen einen Adblocker

Sicherlich gibt es Seiten im Internet, die es mit Werbung übertreiben. Dieses Seite gehört nicht dazu!

Aus diesem Grunde bitte ich Sie, Ihren Adblocker zu deaktivieren. Danke!

Ich habe den Adblocker für diese Seite ausgeschaltet