www.honscha.de

Wehrmacht / Lagergeld 2 Reichsmark (in English)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Geldscheine" wurde erstellt von -JJH-, 4. Oktober 2018.

1. -JJH-

-JJH-

Hi all,
    First - my apologies writing in English. In case moderator deems it appropriate, please do move this to "foreign" part of the forum.

My question concerns Wehrmacht 2 Reichsmark Lagergeld notes. First some background: I've known that there should be two varieties, Rosenberg 519a with blue paper and Rosenberg 519b with white paper. I bought two of these notes over 10 years ago and have always considered that I have both 519a and 519b in my collection.

Recently, I though my 519b or 'white note' is in a bit rough shape and though I should buy a new one. I bought a new one, accidentally getting a 519a 'blue note' - this was my error, and resolved with seller (this is still underway).

Now to the actual question(s): left and right notes are the ones I bought 10 years ago. Left one being clear blue and right one I've assumed to be discolored/dirty grayish-white. The recent one, however, seems to be somewhere in the middle colorwise, in my eyes it seems to carry a bit more greenish hue ... surely it is not as blue, as my old one, but not as white/gray as my other note. All three notes carry the correct 'blumenkreuz' (not sure if that's the correct word, excuse me if it totally wrong) watermark.

- what is the value of genuine white/greyish-white 2RM note. I've now heard that it might be fairly valuable?
    - are there more than one variety of the blue color?
    - basically, what is going on? :)

Best regards,
    -JJ-

[​IMG]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese Ihrem Erleben anzupassen und Sie nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn Sie sich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhalten, akzeptieren Sie unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden